“Many people work hard, but only a few become really successful.”
Up until the last century, physical strength and hard work were one of the most important aspects a person could possess. Being strong and hard worker made you a valuable asset in times of war, in hunting, farming or any other manual labor profession.
However, the world has changed a lot and having physical strength or hard work isn’t as important as it once was. We no longer need to fight every day or work hard for our survival. Instead, we need innovations and improvements to be more efficient and richer.
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax.” – Abraham Lincoln
ARE YOU GOING TO WORK HARDER OR SMARTER?
Whether the goal is to achieve greater economic security and stability, or to increase purchasing power, people should be looking for ways to have multiple sources of income and have financial goals.
“Remember, the average millionaire has 7 different income streams.”
Those who have multiple sources of income generally enjoy a lot of benefits. Having multiple income streams is non-negotiable for two reasons:
- It protects you financially in case one stream falls through.
- It helps you build wealth faster, enabling you to retire earlier, donate more and altogether live the life you want.
It’s way easier if you have multiple streams of income and especially streams of income where you don’t have to put in the labor because the labor requires the time factor you need to put in.
“Trading time for money will never make you rich is the key differentiator between the rich and the poor.”
FOLLOW THE RIGHT COMBINATIONS
Many people may assume that it’s difficult or it’s very complicated to have multiple income streams but it’s actually pretty easy if you do it in the right steps. There are a lot of combinations to get through the first three sources of income.
- Work / labor – the work or job you have.
- House – you buy your house (its price will increase)
- Airbnb – an income stream from Airbnb your house
If you have that combination, you already can start working a bit less and you have more time to create your fourth income stream.
- Work / labor – the work or job you already have.
- House – you own a house (increasing in wealth)
- Investments – Investing with the future in mind is essential if you want to secure your financial success.
Start by saving a large percentage of your monthly earnings, then put your money in high-yield investments as early as possible.
- Work / Labor – the job you already do.
- House – the house you have (eventually increasing wealth).
- Parking space – Buying a parking space and renting it out.
If chosen well, the parking spots are a great place to start a small real estate portfolio. Secondly, they do not require much cash and you can earn some good capital from it.
- Work / labor – You have your work or job you already do.
- Investments – You make some investments.
- Agency – You open an agency.
If you have a couple of friends and somebody’s good at building a website and somebody can create backlinks for a website, then you have a complete package to offer a client. Take the skills needed for the web interface and you are on demand, work towards your financial goals.
- Work / labor – the job you already do
- Investments – you make your investments
- Affiliate Marketing – you can start up a blog, a YouTube channel etc…
What if, instead of dealing with the monotony and stupor of the rat race to earn a few bucks, you could make money at any time, from anywhere — even while you sleep?
That’s the concept behind affiliate marketing.
Forrester predicts that affiliate marketing spending in the US will grow to $8 billion by 2021 (a 10.1% increase from 2015). The earning potential is enormous for those marketers.
So, you can start up with a YouTube channel, a blog, or a face book group
Disclaimer: Investing your capital is at your own risk. You can lose all your capital or a part of it.